When it comes to living life fully, there are five “shoulds” and three “have-to’s” in my world:
- You should be living your life as unique as your fingerprint, not trudging along path that was meant for someone else.
- You should spend some time alone with yourself and work out who you are, what you want, where you would like to go and walk towards it (even if it’s all scary at first).
- You should try and keep out of squeezing yourself into little boxes in life that aren’t meant for you (it hurts!)
- You should take those dreams, ideas and plans you have for your life and go after them like your life depended on it (because it does, it does depend on it).
- You should stop thinking you are less than anyone else on this planet, you’re not, never have been, never will be.
- You have to know you are deserving – along with everyone else – to live a passionate, meaningful, fun and happier life.
- You have to stop waiting for perfect conditions to start.
- You have to be true to yourself in a world that is begging you to be someone else.
The last one is really important.
Because it’s how so many of us get steered of our own path and breaks up our confidence and courage to explore who we really are.
I know you have dreams, goals, and ideas for your life, my role is to help you see that you matter and they are worth creating. Sure, you may worry – like everyone else on the planet – and get yourself all in a tizzy because you are scared you might fail, fall, or concern yourself with what people think. But you know what? None of that matters.
What matters is that you are living your life as a full, unapologetic, expression of who you are. That’s what matters. Not just for you, but for the people you care about.
You know, life isn’t meant to suck. It’s not meant to be a drag. boring, or filled with no motivation for anything. You’re here to explore, stay curious, make, be, create and do. You’re human. You have all that in you.
Hands-On Life Coaching is dedicated to helping you find your courage wings to go out and create what is going to add to and fuel your joy and passion button.
I want to help you get comfortable in your own skin, enjoy your time here, explore what you’re passionate about and support you to make it a reality in this lifetime!
If that sounds awfully ‘coachy’, apologies. I want to support you beyond your self-doubts, fears, stumbling blocks and barriers so you can live life your way, doing what you love to do, how you want to do it. I want you to be free. To be fulfilled and happy. I don’t want you to experience life as if something is missing all the time. I don’t want you to keep asking ‘is this it’ for you and your life.
I don’t want you to live life on automatic. I want to help you see your uniqueness, to explore the possibilities available to you.
I have no doubt. If you can’t see it, I will hold that space for you until you see it yourself.
To get you started:
Or, you could read more about me and why I do this.